Annual report and finances
In 2016-17, the Alzheimer Society of B.C. continued its work towards a dementia-friendly society, where people living with the disease are welcomed, acknowledged and included. It is with great pride that we share the accomplishments of the last year in this annual report.
- Download the Annual Report for 2016-17: Building a community of care [PDF].
- Download our audited financial statements for a close look at our efforts this year to build a community of care for British Columbians who are affected by dementia. [PDF]
- Access the Annual Filings with Canada Revenue Agency.
Previous reports and financial statements
- 2015-2016 Annual Report [PDF]
- 2015-2016 Audited Financial Statements [PDF]
- 2014-2015 Annual Report [PDF]
- 2014-2015 Audited Financial Statements [PDF]
- 2013-2014 Annual Report [PDF]
- 2013-2014 Audited Financial Statements [PDF]
- 2012-2013 Annual Report [PDF]
Last Updated: 06/01/2018