Become a member
Becoming a member of the Alzheimer Society of B.C. is a simple way to show your ongoing support.
Your tax-deductible membership donation will help make a real, ongoing difference as we support British Columbians affected by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
Membership benefits include:
- Your copy of Connections, our quarterly newsletter.
- A right to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Additionally, you can continue to access the following services:
- Local support through our Alzheimer Resource Centres and support groups.
- An opportunity to be an informed advocate for those affected by Alzheimer's disease.
- Free brochures on many aspects of coping with Alzheimer's disease.
Alzheimer Society of B.C.
300 - 828 West 8th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C. V5Z 1E2
Learn about other ways for you to get involved.
Last Updated: 11/08/2017