Vision and mission and values
All those living with and impacted by Dementia in Grey-Bruce will be supported and empowered.
Reduce the personal and social impact of dementia while promoting research.
- Accountability: The Society values accountability to our clients, members, funding organizations and donors and integrity in all our interactions.
- Professionalism: The Society values a high degree of professionalism in all our relationships.
- Human Dignity: The Society values respect for the human dignity of those affected by Alzheimer's Disease and other dementias throughout the course of the illness.
- Care: The Society values and advocates for best practice approaches to care to meet the needs and wishes of persons with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias and their caregivers.
- Excellence: The Society values the pursuit of excellence through continual evaluation and improvement.
Last Updated: 05/04/2018