Benefits of volunteering
Volunteers are essential for our organization to accomplish its mission. We need your time, energy and enthusiasm. When you choose to make a difference, it is not just the Society and your community that benefits, but yourself as well. Check out below all these great reasons to get involved!
- Whether it’s to help those with dementia, their caregivers or families, make a difference in your community
Share your knowledge
- We are always looking to our volunteers for new ideas, insights and experiences
Be a source of support
- Whether its through raising money, awareness or helping to deliver programs at your local Society, volunteering supports those with dementia and their families.
Learn new skills
- Gain practical experience and advance your career
Become engaged in your community
- By volunteering, you will have to chance to meet new people, connect with your community and make memories to last a lifetime
- Volunteering is a great way to leave the house and make a difference while having fun in the process
Be a champion for dementia
- Advocate for our cause by contacting your local politician and demanding government action.