The 25th Edition of the Hector "Toe" Blake Celebrity Golf Tournament and Cycle-Tour
Enjoy a memorable day.
- Golfers and cyclists will be off to a great start after a delicious breakfast on Wednesday, August 22, 2018!
- 18 holes at the Summerlea Golf Club in Vaudreuil-Dorion.
- 60-kilometer and 90-kilometer cycle course along the shores of the splendid Lake St-Louis.
- Cocktail and dinner with an impressive line-up of Montreal Canadiens Alumni.
Support a great cause
This fund-raising event in honour of Montreal Canadiens coach Hector “Toe” Blake supports the cause of Alzheimer’s disease and related conditions.
Your participation helps us offer programs and services that provide counselling, education, respite and stimulation at our 15 service points on the island of Montreal, which make a huge difference in the lives of 1,700 persons.
Play golf or cycle with us!
Become a sponsor
Companies that sponsor the Golf Tournament and Cycle-Tour are demonstrating their sensitivity to the reality of the 33,000 Montrealers affected by the disease, and their families.
- Find out about sponsorship opportunities
- Submit your sponsorship form by email to email@example.com
Make a donation
Can’t join us? You can send us a donation online!
The Alzheimer Society of Montreal wants to offer you a memorable day!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Summerlea Golf Club on August 22, 2018.
Last Updated: 03/14/2018