Paul Ouellette Room
K. C. Irving Regional Centre, Bathurst
St. Anne Street
Third Wednesday of each month, please check this page each month or our Facebook page as Memory Cafe's are weather permitting.
Exciting Volunteer Opportunity
Do you have 4-5 hours per month to become a Memory Café Committee Member?
The Alzheimer Society is seeking a group of people interested in being on a planning committee for the Memory Café. Being a member of the Memory Café Committee will provide you with an opportunity to collaborate with the Alzheimer Society in the planning and execution of this event.
There are many opportunities for everyone to get involved such as:
- Helping serve refreshments and taking photos of the event
- Creating a friendly environment for all attendees
- Talking and listening to people with dementia and their caregivers in a sensitive and supportive way
- Joining in with social activities that benefit the individual
- Help to promote the café through community boards, posters, word-of-mouth, etc.
- Attend regular planning committee meetings
- Help find appropriate guest speakers and entertainment as needed
For more information or to get involved please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-664-8411 We are hoping to launch additional Memory Cafés in Campbellton, Shippagan, Kedgwick, Rexton, Grand Manan and St. Stephen and in any other interested communities!
Last Updated: 03/01/2018