Public Forums are held throughout the year to allow the general public to learn more about dementia.
Topics may include:
- Eat Your Way to a Health Brain
- Legal & Financial Issues
- Connecting with Care (with HNHB LHIN)
- Holiday Tips and Strategies
- What is Dementia?
Choose a date on the form below to see more information about each public forum.
- CANCELLED - December 5, 2017: Be Aware, Take Care: Financial Issues, Frauds & Scams (Alzheimer Society)
- January 24, 2018: What is Dementia? (NOTL Public Library)
- January 27, 2018: What is Dementia? (Welland Public Library)
Last Updated: 12/05/2017