The Alzheimer Society of Oxford offers education programs for people living with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias, family members and friends, and health-care professionals. These programs include:
- Education for the person with dementia
- Education for the person with Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Education for the caregiver
- Education for health-care professionals
- Education for those interested in volunteering
- Education for children and youth
- Education for the public
Thank you to our 2018 Education Sponsors
VIC & JUDI VANDECAPPELLE
DENNIS & JOAN VOLLMERSHAUSEN
A.P. HURLEY CONSTRUCTION LTD.
E & E McLAUGHLIN LTD.
DR. DON & MRS. LISA MIETTINEN