If you are a student interested in applying for a placement at our Day Program or Nora’s House, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Invest in You!
- RRSP with company match (for those who qualify)
- Generous vacation entitlements
- Professional Development through innovative Educational Opportunities
- Annual Education Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Discount Programs
- Complete insurance coverage-medical, dental, vision, life insurance (for those who qualify)
Alzheimer Society Peel is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity. We are committed to an inclusive and barrier free work environment. Applicants with a disability will be provided accommodation during the recruitment process upon request. Please contact Danielle Farrel at email@example.com if accommodation is required.
Last Updated: 02/23/2018