We regret to announce that FANbowl 2018 was cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
It is not being rescheduled. Teams who have reserved lanes are able to drop off their pledges by the end of April and receive a bowling voucher (which includes two hours of bowling, pizza and pop). Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
- Find a team of bowlers. Max six bowlers per lane. Please note: social "Cheerleader" teammates are welcome but only six bowlers can be on the scoreboard and receive shoe rentals. The more teammates, the less bowling (but more fun..).
- Contact Rosalyn at email@example.com to reserve your lane(s). Provide your mailing address for pledge sheets or arrange to pick them up at the head office.
- Once you get your pledge sheets, ask friends, family, colleagues and neighbours to sponsor your team (by donating to Alzheimer Society Peel). Remember, donations $20 and above are eligible to receive a tax receipt. Raise pledges that will be supporting Alzheimer Society Peel programs and services.
- Decide on a costume or team outfit (if your team wants to participate in this bit of fun!). Be sure to share with us on social media!
- Bring your pledge forms, team pledges (counted!) and yourselves to Classic Bowl at 1:30pm for registration. Bowling begins at 2pm.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your lane and get your pledge forms today!
Check out our social media for photos of last year's event and follow us for updates.
Help us strike out Alzheimer's disease!
Twitter: (@AlzPeel) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlzheimerPeel/photos_albums