Reporting to, and accountable to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for planning and managing the successful operation of the Alzheimer Society of Thunder Bay.
Building on past successes, the Executive Director will provide sound leadership with passion for the cause and spearhead / oversee new initiatives, innovative approaches and best practices for client care and organizational success.
The candidate shall have:
- Post-secondary education in a related field e.g. health, social services, business administration, fund development, human resources or a combination thereof.
- Significant Management Experience.
- Experience working with volunteers, the general public and individuals in crisis.
- Experience in a not-for-profit organization is an asset.
- Experience with, or knowledge of, Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Strong administrative skills with competency in financial and human resource management and strategic development.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with Fund Development is an asset.
- Driver’s license and use of a vehicle is an asset as city/district travel is required.
For Full Job Description, CLICK HERE
Please send your resume/cover letter, in confidence, by 4:00 pm Wednesday April 18, 2018 to:
Laraine Tapak, President
Alzheimer Society of Thunder Bay
180 Park Avenue, Suite 310
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6J4
Last Updated: 03/22/2018