To join our team:
- Check what’s available on our listings (below). We have a range of volunteer opportunities available throughout B.C.
- Apply using our online application, links are available at the bottom of each listing.
We are currently in immediate need of volunteers for the following roles:
- Support group facilitators (Virtual)
- Support group facilitators (In-person)
Apply for a volunteer position
Did you review all of our available volunteer opportunities and you are still unsure which position is right for you? Submit an application using the links below and sign up for an open interview - you will have a conversation about our available opportunities with somebody who will work to find the right role for you. Please ensure you have read the following position descriptions before attending any interview.
To sign up for an open interview, select the link associated with the Alzheimer Society of B.C. team that you would like to support as a volunteer.
- Vancouver Island Team click here to apply
- Vancouver Coastal Team click here to apply
- Fraser Team click here to apply
- Interior/North Team click here to apply
- Virtual and online Team click here to apply
You can provide support to our virtual team and your local regional office at the same time, simply share this request during your open interview.