Our Board of Directors
- George Knezevic - President
- Linda Geisel - Vice-President
- Joanne Beda-Tansey - Secretary
- Anita Roach - Treasurer
- Peter Sorby - Director
- Penelope Smith - Director
- Denis Richer - Director
- Josée Roy-Pilon - Director
- Tammie Menard - Director
Responsibilities of Board Members
This position has the following components:
- Governance Commitment.
- Fiduciary and Legal Responsibilities.
- Assurance of ED performance.
- Liaise with the five-county communities to assist in improved dementia care.
To learn more about the Alzheimer Society's structure, please review the Organization Chart.
Become a Board Member
We are always looking to recruit new members to our team. If you are interested in applying, please contact our Executive Director Caroline Guimond at (613) 932-4914 ext. 204.