- Cannabis and the treatment of dementia
- Meaningful engagement of people living with dementia
- Use of antipsychotic medications to treat people with dementia in long-term care homes
- Medical assistance in dying for people with dementia
The Alzheimer Society welcomes the Council of Canadian Academies’ report on medical assistance in dying (MAiD). The report will serve to inform the review of our position on MAiD.
Read the Council's report, The State of Knowledge on Advance Requests for Medical Assistance in Dying, here: https://scienceadvice.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/The-State-of-Knowledge-on-Advance-Requests-for-Medical-Assistance-in-Dying.pdf
- Online self-assessments for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Population-based memory screening