- 'Face Off' for Alzheimer's 2020!The Alzheimer Society of Alberta & NWT is pleased to bring Edmonton a weekend of hockey with former NHL greats at the Alzheimer's Face Off Hockey Tournament.
- Rosa's Italian Dinner for Dementia
Join Gerry Graziano on September 21, 2019 as he hosts an evening filled with Italian food, paired wines, silent auction, and live music and dancing, to honour his Mom, Rosa, while raising awareness and funds. Stacey Brotzel will MC a fun night filled with home-style Italian cooking, live music by Terrell Edwards, dancing, and a silent auction that includes a Las Vegas Golden Knights vs. Edmonton Oilers getaway!
Tickets can be purchased at rosasdinner.eventbrite.com
Proudly sponsored by:
- Coffee BreakCoffee Break® is the Alzheimer Society's major nationwide annual fundraiser where friends, co-workers and customers gather in communities across Canada to raise funds for local Alzheimer Societies.
- Support groups & meetingsSupport groups provide an informal setting where you can rejuvenate, learn new information, and share with others dealing with similar situations. Join in at anytime, or drop by to see how a support group can benefit you throughout the Alzheimer journey.
- Walk for Alzheimer'sJoin thousands of Canadians who want to see a world without Alzheimer’s disease.