View this posting as a downloadable, print-friendly PDF.
The Alzheimer Society’s vision is a world without Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Our mission is to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and to promote research.
Collaboration Accountability Respect Excellence
The Alzheimer Society is an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities in which we live and serve. We are also committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Human Rights Code and AODA and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reports to: Director, Project Management, Strategic Initiatives
As the Project Coordinator at the Alzheimer Society of Canada, this role will be part of our Project Management Office, working closely with Project Managers and the business to assist with analysis, and coordinating project schedules, risk management and maintaining project documentation to support and enhance project delivery. This role will report directly to the Director, Project Management, Strategic Initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the ongoing operations of projects through day-to-day activities for the project team across the organization
- Provide research and analysis on a wide variety of issues and topics as required
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, data, and reporting metrics on a rolling monthly basis
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the Project Management team as needed
- Assist Project Managers with administrative processes and functions
- Provide support on special projects
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in business and/ or health administration, including an emphasis on project management
- CAPM/ PMP designation considered an asset
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Officer or similar role
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Experience in project management methodology
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
- Strong Interpersonal, negotiation, and oral/written/presentation communication skills to support project initiatives
- Hands on experience working with Project Management tools
- French language an asset
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Project, etc.), project management software and other computer applications
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Please include the ‘Job Title’ in the subject line.
Closing Date: July 23, 2021
We thank all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.