Since 1985, the Alzheimer Society of Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District has been dedicated to improving the quality of life for people living with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias and advancing the search for the cause and cure.
- Our historyThe Alzheimer Society of Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District will be 30 years old in 2015. This section provides a summary of some historical milestones.
- Our vision and missionOur vision, mission, and values form the basis for our programs and services.
- Our peopleBoard and staff members, and their roles and contact information, is listed here.
- Reports and newslettersCheck this section for Annual Reports, Society Newsletters, Connecting Minds Newsletters, and the M-SAA Agreement with the North East LHIN.
- Career opportunitiesIf there are any current job openings with the Alzheimer Society of Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District, they will be listed here.
- Contact usPhone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses of our three offices and all staff can be found here.