Alzheimer Durham provides many educational opportunities for people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, their family and friends, care providers and the general public. Explore our website further or contact Loretta Tanner, Public Education Lead for more information about education programs or presentation requests.
Upcoming Sessions, please click on each one for full details or to register:
- First Steps Workshops (daytime) - Jan. 14, 2020
- Film Screening — Much Too Young — Jan 16, 2020
- Next Steps for Friends & Family - Feb. 5, 12, 19 & 26, 2020
- Virtual Dementia Tour - Jan. 11, Feb. 11, OR Mar. 5, 2020
- Support for Living Well Series - Mar. 6, 13, 20, 27