Alzheimer Durham provides many educational opportunities for people living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, their family and friends, care providers and the general public. Explore our website further or contact Loretta Tanner, Public Education Lead for more information about education programs or presentation requests.
Upcoming Sessions, please click on each one for full details or to register:
- First Steps Workshops - April 8, May 13, OR June 9, 2020
- Film Screening — The Caregiver's Club — Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Next Steps for Friends & Family - Saturday, April 4, 2020 **POSTPONED**
- Virtual Dementia Tour - May 9, OR June 16, 2020
- Support for Living Well Series - Mar. 6, 13, 20, 27 **March 13th CANCELLED**