Living Well with Dementia
All Living Well with Dementia programs are geared to individuals living with Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia and their caregivers, family and friends. These programs offer many potential benefits to participants including:
- Social connectedness
- Reduced stress
- Increased confidence
- Enhanced physical and emotional abilities
- Social and intellectual stimulation from meeting new people and visiting new places
- Sense of accomplishment
Click on the program below to learn more about how to get involved.
- Advisory Committee
- Arts/Choir - Choir starting Fall 2019
- Brain Waves Cafes
- Breakfast Club
- Creative Movement - Fall classes begin October 2019
- Harvest of Health - limited space, please enquire
- Minds in Motion - Fall dates coming soon!
- Speaker's Bureau
- Support Group Facilitators
- Walking Program - One Step Ahead
All programs are led by enthusiastic facilitators and assisted by highly dedicated volunteers.
Need more information today? Contact our Recreation Coordinator by e-mail here or call 905-576-2567 ext. 5238