Bridge to Tomorrow Campaign

Our board of directors is working to ensure the long term sustainability of our organization as we strive to meet the growing number of persons living with dementia. Currently there are nearly 4000 persons diagnosed with dementia in Grey-Bruce and that number is predicted to increase by 75% in the next 20 years. 

The Alzheimer Society of Grey-Bruce receives 60% of our funding from the South West Local Health Integration Network and depends on charitable donations and the support of our community for the other 40% of our expenses. 

We have launched our “Bridge to Tomorrow” campaign to raise $2 million dollars to ensure we can be here to support those now and in the future. Our goal is to raise $1 million dollars to support and increase our operations and $1 million dollars for our endowment fund. 

We are grateful for support from the following donors:

Pacesetter - $100,000-$499,999

Leader - $50,000-$99,999

  • David Chapman& Associates LTD.

Partner - $25,000-$49,999

Supporter - $5,000-$24,999

  • Anonymous ( 1)
  • Kenneth E. and Mary Jo Loucks
  • Sonya Mount and Bill Courage
  • Ralph and Pauline Diemert
  • Gord & Donna Engel

Friend - $1,000-$4,999

  • Merv & Sharon Vokes
  • Lori Parkinson
  • Brown’s Pharmacy Walkerton

Donor - $25-$999

  • Sharon Galway

Last Updated: 11/08/2017