FORE! The Memories Charity Golf Tournament
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Location: Kenora Golf & Country Club
Entry Fee: $100.00 per person
- Green Fees
- Power Golf Cart
- Dinner at Kenora Golf & Country Club
- $25.00 Tax Receipt
- Texas Scramble
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Registration
- 1:00 p.m. – Shotgun Start
- $50.00 (includes $25.00 tax receipt) – For those individuals that would like to attend the dinner, which will be served immediately following the tournament.
- Download registration form
- Call: (807)-468-1516 or 1-800-682-0245
- Fax: 807-468-9013
- Email: [email protected]
Patron Sponsorships are available for individuals who are unable to attend the golf tournament but would like to support the cause. If you would like to make a donation in memoriam, and/or wish to make a direct donation to the Alzheimer Society Kenora/Rainy River Districts through the Fore! The Memories Golf Tournament. Each individual will receive recognition on the Patron Sponsorship sign poster at each table setting. In addition, you will receive a charitable tax receipt for the full sponsorship amount.
There are four levels of Patron Sponsorship:
- Gold Patron Sponsorship $1000 +
- Silver Patron Sponsorship $500+
- Bronze Patron Sponsorship $250 +
Thank you for your generosity and support to the Alzheimer Society of Kenora/Rainy River Districts. Your money stays locally to support our many Programs and Services that provide education and support to those affected by dementia and Alzheimer disease.