Coffee Break® is our major nationwide annual fundraiser where friends, co-workers and customers gather in communities across Canada to raise funds for their local Alzheimer Society. All funds raised in New Brunswick stay in New Brunswick to support programs and services for people with dementia and their families, so join the fun and raise much needed funds by hosting your own Coffee Break event, or attend one near you!
The 23rd annual Alzheimer Coffee Break kicks off in September and continues throughout the month of October.
“That sounds great. How do I get involved?”
You can organize an event—large or small—in your office, at school, at home, at your church, or even in a local mall. It’s your Coffee Break, your way!
“I’m excited. Where do I begin?”
Simply register here and we’ll send you a host kit with everything you need to get started.
“What if I don’t drink coffee?”
No problem—you can still participate in Coffee Break! Here are some ideas:
- Consider other beverages such as tea, hot chocolate, milk, smoothies or lemonade.
- Stop by one of our 6 offices and make a donation to add a cut-out to our Wall of Memories.
- Ask your friends and co-workers to bring their spare change to your Coffee Break.
- Participate in the #MakeYourCoffeeCount campaign on social media by taking a selfie with your favourite mug.
- Ask a local restaurant or business to donate all or a portion of their coffee, tea or pop sales for the day.
- Need to get rid of some things? Get your garage sale items ready and exchange them for a donation.
- Organize a dress down day at work.
- Ask friends to bake goodies to donate; hold a bake and share Coffee Break party.
- Ask a local business to donate a prize and have a raffle.
- Hold a silent auction.
- Host a games, karaoke or movie night and ask for a donation at the door.
- Ask your co-workers to donate their coffee or pop money from now until your Coffee Break.
- Challenge another group to raise more money or have more participants than yours.
For more information, please contact us at 1-800-664-8411 or email@example.com.
Coffee Break® is generously supported by: