Public Forums are held throughout the year to allow the general public to learn more about dementia. Respite services available - please call the Alzheimer Society at 905-687-3914 to discuss eligibility.
Topics may include:
- Eat Your Way to a Health Brain
- Legal & Financial Issues
- Connecting with Care (with HNHB LHIN)
- Holiday Tips and Strategies
- What is Dementia?
Choose a date on the form below to see more information about each public forum.
- January 14, 2019: Special event with Mike Barnes, Author of Be With: Letters to a Caregiver (6:00 pm)
- January 17, 2019: Living Well with Dementia - Finding Your Way Forum (2:00 - 4:00 pm)