Public Forums are held throughout the year to allow the general public to learn more about dementia. Respite services available - please call the Alzheimer Society at 905-687-3914 to discuss eligibility.
Topics may include:
- Eat Your Way to a Health Brain
- Legal & Financial Issues
- Connecting with Care (with HNHB LHIN)
- Holiday Tips and Strategies
- What is Dementia?
Choose a date on the form below to see more information about each public forum.
- October 17, 2019: Legal & Financial Issues Related to Dementia (6:30 pm) FULL
- November 5, 2019: Normal Aging vs. Dementia: Keeping Your Brain Healthy (6:00 pm)
- January 14, 2020: Safe & Healthy Aging in Your Community (2:00 pm)
- January 23, 2020: Bring Each Other Home: A Caregiver's Journey (6:30 pm)