A member of the Alzheimer Society of Newfoundland and Labrador has a voice into the activities that happen. They support families and receive member benefits that allow them to become more knowledgeable about the disease and the programs and services that are offered. Members are entitled to:
- Receive our biannual provincial newsletter
- An invitation to and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Receive notices of special events
- Support the programs and services of the Society
- The opportunity to support advocacy programs
- Reduced rates at educational opportunities offered by the Society
To become a member, please fill out the form below.