Monthly Giving Program
Make an ongoing difference by becoming a Forget Me Not Partner!
What is Forget Me Not Partners?Forget Me Not Partners allows you to make easy, secure and convenient monthly donations. Your donation ensures Help for Today by providing programs, services and support to people and families affected by dementia and Hope for Tomorrow by funding research into a cause, cure and improving the quality of life for those affected by dementia.
What Your Partnership Will Support
Your monthly gift helps us deliver critical information, support, education, programs and services to the over 8,666 people in Newfoundland and Labrador affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias as well as their family and caregivers.Your donation will:
- Help offer group, telephone and individual support for people living with dementia and their caregivers.
- Ensure we continue to fund research.
- Provide learning opportunities to people with dementia, their family and caregivers.
- Allow us to advocate for dementia to be a healthcare priority in our province and country.
- Increase our community’s awareness of the risk factors associated with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and ways to lower risk.
Why a Monthly Gift?
Benefits to You
You make one decision – and your gift keeps working month after month to support a cause you believe in.
- Giving is more convenient: Once you've signed up, your donation becomes automatic until you advise us otherwise.
- It is affordable: Giving smaller monthly gifts of $10 or $20 or any amount you choose is an affordable way to support the Society's work all year round.
- You receive a single tax receipt: You will receive one cumulative tax receipt after the end of the calendar year.
Your monthly gift makes a significant difference to the lives of thousands of people in Newfoundland and Labrador affected by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
Benefits to the Alzheimer Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
When you become a Forget Me Not Partner, your monthly gift:
- Ensures sustainability: A predictable source of income that we can depend on every month means that we have the resources we need to support our vision of a world without Alzheimer’s.
- Helps us plan: Your monthly donation gives the Society a greater ability to get involved in long-term projects.
- Saves money: Monthly donations mean less paperwork and administration, so it is the most cost effective and environmentally friendly method of giving.
Ways to GiveWe have monthly giving options that fit all needs:
- Fill out our form, send it to us and we’ll set up a credit card withdrawal.
- Set up your donation safely and securely online. Click here
- Call us toll-free at 1-877-776-0608 to set up a monthly withdrawal from your credit card.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a monthly donor to the Alzheimer Society of Newfoundland and Labrador. By joining our Forget Me Not Partners program, your dependable monthly gift allows us to plan ahead, so that any gift, large or small, makes an ongoing difference in the lives of those living with dementia.
Monthly giving is an easy and convenient way to support the work we do, every month! We will mail you a tax receipt at the end of the year for your cumulative donations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I want to change my Forget Me Not Partner information (credit card information, or donation amount)?
Simply give us a call at 1-877-776-0608 and we will make the changes you request.
How will I know that the Alzheimer Society of Newfoundland and Labrador is receiving my donation?
Your monthly credit card statement will indicate the Alzheimer Society has made an automatic withdrawal.
Do I receive a tax receipt?
Yes. After the end of the calendar year, you will receive one tax receipt for the entire amount of your donations for that year. For example, a $20 per month donation will result in a $240 tax receipt for the year.