Alzheimer Society Research Program
- 2018 Funding results
- 2017 Funding results
- 2016 Funding results
- ASRP funded research
- ASRP supported conferences
- ASRP Partners
- Impact and accountability
- ASRP evaluation process for research applications
- How to apply
- Report forms for current recipients
- Research highlights
- Participating in research
- Alzheimer Society Research Portal
- worried I may have dementia
Learn more about dementia and when to talk to your doctor.
- recently diagnosed
Being diagnosed with dementia can be overwhelming. Learn what you can do.
- living with dementia
Plan now to live well
- supporting someone
Supporting a person with dementia isn’t always easy. Learn how to help while taking care of you.
- trying to reduce my risk
There are steps you can take. Learn more