- COVID-19 Resources, Activities, and Oxford County Guide
- Dementia Fact or Fiction
- Education for the Person with Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Education for the person with dementia
- Education for the caregiver
- Education for health-care professionals
- Education for those interested in volunteering
- Education for children and youth
- Education for the Public
- Information and referral
- Public awareness
- Living safely
- worried I may have dementia
Learn more about dementia and when to talk to your doctor.
- recently diagnosed
Being diagnosed with dementia can be overwhelming. Learn what you can do.
- living with dementia
Plan now to live well
- supporting someone
Supporting a person with dementia isn’t always easy. Learn how to help while taking care of you.
- trying to reduce my risk
There are steps you can take. Learn more