- Information and referral
- Public awareness
- Pain Matters
- Resources for the General Public
- Shifting focus: a guide to understanding dementia behaviour
- Resources for Health Care Professionals
- Finding Your Way
- FreeDem Films
- Memories Lost: An Interview with Lisa Hirsch
- Shifting Focus
- Dementia by the numbers
- Living safely
- worried I may have dementia
Learn more about dementia and when to talk to your doctor.
- recently diagnosed
Being diagnosed with dementia can be overwhelming. Learn what you can do.
- living with dementia
Plan now to live well
- supporting someone
Supporting a person with dementia isn’t always easy. Learn how to help while taking care of you.
- trying to reduce my risk
There are steps you can take. Learn more