Alzheimer Society Peel was incorporated in 1983 as a charitable non-profit Society. Since that time, our Chapter has diligently worked to support families and individuals affected by Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. Alzheimer Society Peel serves the Region of Peel through our offices in Brampton and Mississauga. We promote public and professional awareness of Alzheimer's disease and related dementias and offer a variety of programs and services. All services and programs operate either free of charge or for a nominal fee. You do not need a diagnosis or a referral to access our services.
Alzheimer Society Peel works with all service providers and levels of government to ensure that optimum health and social services are provided for persons with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias and their families in the Region of Peel.
In the spirit of transparency and openess we have posted the organziations By Laws electronically for your convenience.
The Alzheimer Society Peel exists to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer's disease and related dementias; to help find the cause, prevention and cure.
- Mission, vision, valuesMission, Vision and Values of Alzheimer Society Peel
- AccessibilityAccessibility Statement of Commitment
- Board of DirectorsMembers of the Alzheimer Society Peel's Board of Directors, elected from across Peel, guide the organization’s efforts to improve service and care and educate the communities we serve and mobilize support for the disease.
- Job postingsInterested in working for Alzheimer Society Peel? Job postings will be posted here when available.
- Annual reportAs a non-profit organization, our financial records are available for anyone who is interested in viewing them.