You can get involved in lots of ways, including volunteering with your local Alzheimer Society, fundraising, advocating, and donating. As a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with dementia, one of our main goals is to find a cure for Alzheimer's disease.
- VolunteerIt's people like you who make all the difference. Become a volunteer today.
- 3rd Party EventsLearn more about how you can host your own event for Alzheimer Society Peel.
- DonateYour donations help the Alzheimer Society offer services and support to people with dementia and their family and caregivers.
- Leave a Legacy of Life
Personal & Estate Giving is a means in which you can support an organization that has made a significant difference in your life or the lives of others.
- Monthly Donor
Be a Monthly Donor and become an Alzheimer Society Peel Embracer!
- In Memory/In Honour
Making a donation in memory or in honour of someone special lets you celebrate their life at the same time you support our mission.
- Special EventsOur volunteer and staff team co-ordinate special fundraising events throughout the year - there is something for everyone.
- The Canadian Charter of Rights for People with DementiaPeople with dementia are individuals with the same human rights as anyone else. Learn more about the Canadian Charter of Rights for People with Dementia.