FANbowl is happening in March 2019!
Follow our social media for the latest updates.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
How it works:
- Find a team of bowlers. Max six bowlers per lane. Please note: social "Cheerleader" teammates are welcome but only six bowlers can be on the scoreboard and receive shoe rentals. The more teammates, the less bowling (but more fun..).
- Contact Rosalyn at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your lane(s). Provide your mailing address for pledge sheets or arrange to pick them up at the head office.
- Once you get your pledge sheets, ask friends, family, colleagues and neighbours to sponsor your team (by donating to Alzheimer Society Peel). Remember, donations $20 and above are eligible to receive a tax receipt. Raise pledges that will be supporting Alzheimer Society Peel programs and services.
- Decide on a costume or team outfit (if your team wants to participate in this bit of fun!). Be sure to share with us on social media!
- Bring your pledge forms, team pledges (counted!) and yourselves to Classic Bowl at 1:30pm for registration. Bowling begins at 2pm.
Contact email@example.com to reserve your lane and get your pledge forms today!
Check out our social media for photos of last year's event and follow us for updates.
Help us strike out Alzheimer's disease!
Twitter: (@AlzPeel) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlzheimerPeel/photos_albums