Alzheimer Society Peel can help you by providing information, resources, education, support and counselling.
- Adult Day ProgramsDay Programs are offered at the Sam McCallion Day Centre, Meadowvale Day Centre and the Brunel Day Centre in Mississauga and at the Brampton Day Centre in Brampton.
- Evelyn's Place
Evelyn's Place offically opened on May 30, 2014 and offers a unique Drop-in Centre
- Nora's HouseSocial home-like environment for people with a memory loss.
- Custom designed for the support and enjoyment of all who stay.
- Qualified and professional staff, specially trained to care for and be sensitive to the needs
of the families we serve.
- Counselling servicesTrained, professional counsellors are available every day to respond to inquiries from family members or the general public.
- Support groupsWe facilitate a number of support groups for people living with dementia as well as their family caregivers and friends.
- Public educationWe offer a range of dementia education and awareness services to the general public: corporations, retail, hospitality and financial services.
- BSOBehavioural Supports in Ontario project (BSO) aims to improve the lives of Ontarians with behaviours associated with complex and challenging mental health, dementia or other neurological conditions living in long-term care homes or in independent living settings.
- First LinkFirst Link is a referral program that will link individuals and families affected by Alzheimer's disease or related dementia to a community of learning, services, and support.
- Safely HomeMedicAlert Safely Home is a national program designed to help identify those who are lost and assist in a safe return home.
- Memories to MusicA partnership that connects students and seniors and has them share history, life experiences, and stories; a partnership that takes those stories and puts them into the artistic form of a composition
- Bathing ProgramFamilies can bring their loved ones to receive assisted showers and be trained on how to properly bathe and assist their loved ones in secure and supportive setting.