Coffee Break Ideas
Coffee Break your way!
There are many different ways to host a Coffee Break; it doesn't have to be just about coffee. It can be as simple as inviting friends over for some coffee, tea and baked goods or as elaborate as hosting a big party for the whole community to participate in or starting an employee matching program.
It can take place anywhere and at any time and be hosted by an individual, business or community group. All you have to do is register with the Alzheimer Society to get your Coffee Break kit and the rest is up to you!
Here are some fun ideas to consider:
- Sell coffee cup cut-outs to clients and customers
- Organize dress down or theme days at work
- Start an employee matching program
- Organize a baseball or golf tournament
- Have a BBQ
- Premiere a movie marathon
- Bring shopping home with a candle, kitchenware, jewellery, clothing or purse party
- Hold a garage or bake sale
- Host a game night or scavenger hunt
The opportunities are endless! Host your Coffee Break this September!