Walk for Alzheimer's
Join the 25th Annual IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's!
This nationwide event raises funds and awareness for Alzheimer’s care, support and education. All money raised at the Alzheimer Society of Thunder Bay's Walk stays local to help the over 2,800 people living with dementia in the district of Thunder Bay.
Pledge forms available at:
1) Alzheimer Society of Thunder Bay, 180 Park Avenue, Suite 310
2) IG Wealth Management, 1113 Jade Court.
Start your online Fundraising at:
Saturday, May 25th, 2019. Prince Arthur's Landing (Festival Area)
· 10:00am Light breakfast provided by Blue Door Bistro & main stage entertainment
· 10:45am Opening Ceremonies
· 11:00am Warm up activity
· 11:15am 3km Walk
· 12:00pm Lunch provided by Boston Pizza
· 12:30pm Attendance prizes, winners announced & closing remarks
· Educational Trivia
· Kidz Korner & the Thunder Bay Clown Club
The Memory Lane tribute was created to remember the many loved ones who have been lost to dementia. For more information about having your loved ones name added to the Memory Lane, please call our office at 345-9556.
This year we will have a Memory Garden surrounding our Memory Lane, filled with flower spinners. Each flower can be purchased for $5 each and personalized to represent who you are walking for, and can be carried with you as you Walk!