- September 1, 2018: Alzheimer Society of Thunder Bay Coffee Break Fundraiser Returns
- September 9, 2015: Coffee Break. This year's Coffee Break for Alzheimer's marks 20 years of raising funds and awareness.
- May 28, 2015: On May 30, plant hope for a better tomorrow for people touched by
Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- April 24, 2014: Persons with dementia get a mind and body boost
- March 10, 2014: Give your mind and body a boost! Alzheimer Society introduces new fitness & social program for persons with dementia & their care partners
- March 6, 2014: March is National Brain Awareness Month - Alzheimer Society of Canada asks: are you taking care of your brain?
- February 19, 2014: Alzheimer Society of Canada releases PC P.E.A.R.L.S.TM: 7 key elements to advance person-centred dementia care in long-term care
- January 13, 2014: Stop the dementia epidemic by raising your voice to narrow the gap
- January 7, 2014: Up to 50 per cent of Canadians with dementia wait too long for diagnosis
- January 6, 2014: Thunder Bay to host its first ever Memory Cafe for persons with memory loss
- December 11, 2013: Alzheimer Society of Canada welcomes commitment of G8 countries to work together to address rising dementia crisis
- January 2, 2013: Alzheimer Society campaign tackles stigma of dementia
- September 27, 2012: Dementia's rising numbers spell trouble for Canada's health-care system