Dementia Care Partner Networks
Dementia Care Partner Networks provide access to online information, education, and interactive events. Networks will be offered in 14 regions across Ontario and moderated by Enhancing Care Clinicians from the Reitman Centre.
- 8-week mindfulness meditation program for family care partners
- Learn and practice different meditation skills each session
- Learn how to effectively relate to and cope with internal and external stressors
- Participants must purchase “The Mindful Way Workbook”
- Private and confidential Live video-teleconferencing
Dementia Care Partner Network
- Online Community for Care Partners
- Care partners engage with each other
- Exclusive access to Reitman Centre expertise and resources
- Invitation to exclusive online events such as the Information and Discussion series hosted by Reitman Centre clinicians
Mobile AppsDementia Advisor App
- Interactive format to learn about dementia and communication skills
Dementia Talk App
- Track dementia related behaviours, medication, and appointments
- Share information with family members and members of health care team
Both apps are available at no cost on Android and Apple app stores.
To register for the network, please visit www.dementiacarers.ca.
These online resources are available in partnership with Reitman Centre.