Register online or call 905-687-3914.
4-part series running from 6:30 - 8:30 pm virtually on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Thursday, October 26, 2023
Next Steps and Care Essentials is a 4-part series offering an opportunity for families and friends of individuals with a diagnosis of dementia to learn more about dementia, develop caregiving strategies, and become familiar with community resources and supports.
- Part 1: Overview of Dementia, Diagnosis & Healthy Brain Strategies
- Part 2: Communication & Environmental Strategies
- Part 3: Understanding & Managing Challenging Behaviours
- Part 4: Difficult Discussions, Role Changes & Self Care
Click here to learn more about Next Steps & Care Essentials.