Shaping the Journey
Shaping the Journey is a self-guided workbook developed specifically for people with dementia. It was originally developed by the Alzheimer Society of British Columbia and updated with Nova Scotia specific information.
This workbook has valuable information that will help you in considering some important issues. It offers personal planning tools and details on how to connect with the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia.
You can also download individual sections of the workbook
- Section 1 - The Brain and Dementia
- Section 2 - Hearing the Diagnosis
- Section 3 - Maintaining your Health
- Section 4 - Life after Diagnosis
- Section 5 - Planning Ahead
- Section 6 - Maintaining your Spirit
- Section 7 - Contact Information/ Additional Resources
Watch the following video to learn more about the partnership between Capital Health and the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia: