See our FAQ page for more information about participating in the Forget Me Not Week challenge or contact Mark:
- Phone: 902-422-7961 ext. 241
- Email: [email protected]
Forget Me Not Week
We all know it takes a team to be successful!
You can still join teams across the province in the Forget Me Not Week challenge!
Join student groups across Nova Scotia by participating in Forget Me Not Week this January during Alzheimer Awareness Month. Your team will help to:
- Support thousands of families in Nova Scotia who are living with this disease.
- Increase awareness about Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
- Provide funding for programs, research, and so much more.
- Plus we have a great event Prize for the most successful team this year!
The Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia relies on fundraising and donations to deliver our programs and services at no cost to clients. And we need your help.
As a leader at your school, you can help create a future without Alzheimer’s disease.
Is your school up for the challenge?