Summer Break Time!
Please see the Weekly Activity Schedule Archive located at the bottom left-hand corner to access 63 full weeks of activities.
Our office is now CLOSED until further notice. While our office is closed, we will continue to provide supportive services in other ways. You can contact your Family Support Worker by email or at 1-877-594-2368.
We are also accepting new clients. If you would like support, please contact our intake Family Support Worker, Jamie O’Leary at 1-877-594-2368 or email [email protected]
How to use this page
There are two menus below, with tabs that you can click on to reveal different activities.
- The Activity Ideas menu under the yellow puzzle piece contains activity suggestions that are grouped by interest or category.
- The Weekly Schedule menu underneath the green calendar has a different tab for each day of the week, with activity ideas for that specific day.
We will be updating the schedule on a weekly basis, so there will be a list of fresh ideas each week for you to try!
Click on the tabs below to expand your options. We hope these activities keep you positively engaged as we are physically distancing ourselves.
- Brain Games
- Arts & Crafts
Arts & Crafts
- Create Your Own Button Tree
- Colouring Page: Flowers & Leave
- Colouring Page: Stained Glass
- Colouring Page: Elegant Peacock
- Whimsical mixed-media tulips will make your walls dance
- Fitness & Exercise
Fitness & Exercise
- Easy Tai Chi by Don Fiore
- Seated Yoga with Jennifer
- Beginners Guide to Meditation
- 25 Minute Chair Exercises from HASfit
- Standing or Sitting Exercises with Jennifer
Note: When you participate virtually in the fitness portion of Minds in Motion, please take care to create a clutter-free and safe environment & make sure you have proper footwear. Please only participate as much as your body feels comfortable – this program is intended to gently move your body – so don’t push yourself beyond what feels okay.
- Anita's Virtual Socials
Anita's Virtual Socials
Anita’s Virtual Socials is only accessible if you are a person with dementia and their caregiver and are currently a part of “Anita’s Socials.” Please email Anita at [email protected] if you would like to participate in this monthly program.
- Tech Support
Weekly Activity Schedule
Week of July 19 - 23
- Pick your favourite activities from last week or any that you missed! Come back on Monday for a new set of activities.
- Need a pick me up? The Joy4All Project is a Canadian-based hotline for seniors and others who are feeling the effects of social isolation to call and listen to pre-recorded jokes, stories, or uplifting messages. If you know of someone or could use an uplifting message yourself, feel free to give their hotline a call at 1-877-569-4255 or visit their website at www.joy4all.ca. And, if you know of a good joke or would like to spread some joy of your own, you can send in your message(s) to [email protected].
- Enjoy some Songs of Faith with Joanne Does this Sunday.
Weekly Activity Schedule Archive
Did you miss a week of our new Weekly Activity Schedule? Is there an activity you enjoyed so much that you want to do it again? You’re in the right place! Click the left image below for an archive of all previous Activity Schedule weeks for you to revisit.