To place your Gift Local order, please click here.
During the pandemic (or any year), you may not want to go out to stores to do your Christmas shopping. With Gift Local, we do the shopping for you and so much more!
- All items in the “Gift Local” bags are from local businesses.
- All funds raised remain in Oxford County to support people living with dementia and their care partners.
- The purchaser will receive a portion of the cost as a tax receipt.
- A tag indicating a donation has been made in honour of the recipient will be attached to the bag.
It’s a Win-Win-Win … you don’t have to shop, local businesses and people living with dementia will receive support, which is so important, especially during this difficult time.
When an order has been made, an e-mail will be sent to you which will provide you with a pick-up location and options for a pick-up time on December 15, 16, or 17 in Woodstock. If it is not possible for you to arrange a pick-up, please e-mail [email protected] and we will do our best to make other arrangements. Shipping is not available. Orders must be placed by December 3rd. Order now, quantities are limited.
- $50 Gift Local Bag that includes. . . Hayes Maple Syrup – 375 ml, Apple Farms Old Fashion Salad Dressing – 500 ml, Oxford Honey & Supplies Liquid Honey – 190 ml, Habitual Chocolate Milk Chocolate & Sea Salt – 45 g, Coyle’s Chocolate Mint Fudge – 4 oz., Sheldon’s Berries Raspberry Jam – 250 ml
- $100 Gift Local Bag that includes . . . Hayes Maple Syrup – 500 ml, Apple Farms Old Fashion Salad Dressing – 500 ml, Oxford Honey & Supplies Liquid Honey – 330 ml, Habitual Chocolate–Milk Chocolate & Sea Salt – 45 g, Coyle’s Chocolate Mint Fudge – 4 oz., Sheldon’s Berries Raspberry Jam – 250 ml, Kintore coffee – 250 g, Berrylicious Fruit Farm Blueberry Jam – 250 ml, Thames River Melon Strawberry BBQ Sauce – 250 ml, Picard’s Nut Chips – 310 g
Thank you for supporting individuals living with dementia and businesses in Oxford County this Christmas!