Membership in the Alzheimer Society of PEI keeps you informed on the things we do and gives you a voice in the direction of the organization. As a member, you will support families, receive member benefits and become informed about Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias and how programs and services are helping families living with this disease.
By becoming a member, you will help:
- Fund research into finding the causes and a cure for the disease.
- Give caregivers access to a support group in their community.
- Educate families about the disease and ways to keep the brain active.
As a Society member, you will receive:
- An invitation to a special members-only event hosted by the Society,
- A membership certificate (businesses only),
- The Society’s quarterly newsletter,
- Access to resources at the Resource Library,
- Notice of special events and
- An invitation to and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting.