If you are interested in hosting your own event please fill out our Third Party Fundraising Application. If you would like to sponsor one of our Signature Events please contact us at [email protected]
Host or Sponsor an Event
Throughout the year, the Alzheimer Society of PEI holds various signature events to support the programs & services we offer as well as to fund research for a cause and cure.
As a non-government-funded organization, we are constantly working on innovative new ideas and ways to raise maximum funds for minimal costs. One way we are able to raise funds by keeping our costs really low is through the help of Islanders hosting their own fundraisers for us. We love seeing how creative Islanders can get with this!
Some ideas for a fundraiser include:
- 50/50 Draws
- Casual Dress Work Days
- Golf Tournaments
- Poker Runs
- Proceeds from an existing event, in support of the Society
- Pancake breakfasts
If hosting your own event is not for you after all, we would love your support in the form of a sponsorship for one of our existing Signature Events:
- Alzheimer's Awareness Conference (during January for Alzheimer's Awareness Month)
- The IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's (on the last Sunday in May)
- The Dementia Friends Leadership Luncheon (during June)
- Coffee Break (during September to recognize World Alzheimer's Day on September 21st)
- An Evening to Remember Gala (during the Fall)
If you would like to host your own event, please fill out our Third Party Event Fundraising Application. Thank you!