Free Online Education Opportunities
We are offering various learning opportunities online to help families and friends continue to stay connected and enhance their knowledge of dementia. These sessions will be hosted by an Alzheimer Society staff member. See below for our upcoming sessions.
If you would like to participate in any of these on-line programs, please:
- Use a computer, tablet or iPad to install Zoom (download instructions):
- On a computer, go to https://zoom.us/ and download and install the platform. (Top right corner, it’s safe, easy and free! May take about 5 minutes.)
- On an iPad, go to the App Store and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings".
- On a tablet, go to the Google Play Store and install "Zoom Cloud Meetings".
- Using the form below, choose any online educational opportunity that interests you and click "Submit".
- You will be sent a confirmation email with the instructions for accessing your session.
- If you have questions about the Zoom platform, please email Sarah Cook ([email protected]) for more detailed instructions.
To watch our past sessions, please check out our Video Resources page.
Upcoming Education Sessions
Please check back soon for future education sessions being offered.
We encourage you to visit the Video Resources section of our website to view recordings of our past Zoom education sessions!
If you have any questions, please contact the Education Program Supervisor:
Sarah Cook – [email protected]
Phone: (705) 748-5131 or 1-800-561-2588. Please leave a voicemail at ext. 222
Zoom Video Recordings
Don't worry if you weren't able to attend a live Zoom session or you missed a topic that was of interest to you. Please visit the Video Resources section of our website to view past education sessions on a range of topics!