Host a fundraiser in support of the Alzheimer's Society of York Region. You can host a Coffee Break® or any other event that raises funds and awareness in support of York Region residents impacted by dementia. Click here to register your Coffee Break and order supplies.
Don't want to host a Coffee Break, but want to host an event your way? Contact Lauren O'Brien, events coordinator, at [email protected] for information on how to host a third-party event.
Need some new ideas for your Coffee Break®? Check out some other ways to participate!
Or try some of these:
- Partner with another group, business, or organization.
- Ask your friends and co-workers to bring their spare change to your Coffee Break.
- Participate in the #RaiseAMug campaign on social media.
- Bring your Coffee Break party to work.
- Ask a local restaurant or business to donate all or a portion of their coffee, tea or pop sales for the day.
- Choose a day and time when people are already gathering.
- Involve your friends – ask them to help serve, bake or bring another friend.
- Create a theme for your Coffee Break.
- Challenge another group to raise more money or have more participants than yours.
Want help promoting your #CoffeeBreak? We can help. Click here to see how we will promote your event and your fundraising initiatives.