You can get involved in many ways, including volunteering with the Alzheimer Society, fundraising, advocating, and donating. As a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with dementia, our goal is to improve the quality of life for persons affected by dementia, and to support research into finding a cure for the disease.
- VolunteerThere are many ways to make a difference. Find out how you can lend your knowledge, skills, and time through volunteering.
- AdvocacyWe need your help to advocate for improved dementia care!
- Ways to DonateYour donations help the Alzheimer Society offer services and support to people with dementia and their family and caregivers.
- Be A FundraiserFind out how you can raise money to support dementia services and research.
- Become A MemberHelp make our voice stronger by purchasing a membership today.
- Share Your Experience
Telling your story helps others and also helps you gain perspective on your experience.
- The Canadian Charter of Rights for People with DementiaPeople with dementia are individuals with the same human rights as anyone else. Learn more about the Canadian Charter of Rights for People with Dementia.