IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's
Make your move on Sunday, May 31, 2020, and show the power of connection!
Get ready for the first virtual IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s. While we can’t physically walk together right now, we can still connect virtually and have fun as a group! Do a dance, walk the stairs, jump rope, or walk around the block. Challenge friends, family, neighbours and co-workers to join you and let’s show the world that our connections matter.
CLIMB THE STAIRS
HOP, SKIP AND JUMP
TRY YOGA, TAI CHI
DANCE IN THE LIVING ROOM
WALK AROUND THE HOUSE OR THE BLOCK
STRIKE A POSE
For those of you who have the ability, we need your support now, more than ever before. We have many ways to connect you to your community and help you to reach out and have a meaningful impact. Together we can make a difference.
Sign up today and make your move!
- Register here to join the first virtual IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s in your neighbourhood. Let us know what your move is and whether you are connecting solo or as a team on social media using the hashtags #IGWalkForAlz and #OurConnectionsMatter.
- We’ll send you a welcome email with instructions on how to organize your solo or team activity and we’ll help you “show your true colours for Alzheimer’s” with a fun and meaningful activity that everyone can do.
- Over the coming weeks, we will be sharing exciting new programs and activities that we can do together virtually in preparation for our first virtual IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s.
- On May 31, 2020, together we will move in our own way to show support and awareness for Alzheimer’s across Canada.
- Do you want to encourage others to participate? Here’s a quick way for you to inspire others and let us know why the Alzheimers Society is so important to you.
Please reach out and connect with friends, family and neighbours. Remember to use the hashtags #IGWalkForAlz and #OurConnectionsMatter on social media and join Canadians across the country who are sharing their moves. Every move you make and share can help a caregiver, person living with dementia, health care worker or support person. We will be sharing exciting updates and online events in the coming weeks.
Be well. Stay home and stay tuned for fun, fitness and raising much-needed support and awareness.
Thank you to our Regional Walk Sponsor, Highview Residences, for their ongoing support!