The Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County offers a Speaker’s Bureau program which provides presentations to businesses and community groups. These sessions are flexible and designed to meet your needs. They can range in duration and can be offered during the daytime or evening. Topics offered include:
- Dementia: An Overview
- Heads Up for Healthier Brains
- Making Connections
- More topics available upon request
If your group is interested in a presentation, please e-mail the Education Coordinator.
The Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County offers a School Program designed to reach out to the younger generation who are coping with the effects of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias on family members. The goals of this program include:
- Increasing general awareness and understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and it's impact in Society
- Supporting younger people who are coping with this disease within their family
- Encouraging healthy choices and lifestyles associated with long-term brain health
If you are interested in hosting a presentation at your school, please e-mail the Education Coordinator.
Last Updated: 11/08/2017