The Société Alzheimer Society Sudbury-Manitoulin North Bay & Districts can help you by providing information, navigation, education & resources, support and respite.
- First Link Care Navigation and Behavioural Support
Trained, professional First Link Care Navigators are available every day to respond to inquiries from persons living with dementia, care partners, family members or the general public.
- Health Bistro - Day Program
The Health Bistro (Day Program) is a welcoming center offering its clients a sense of security, compassion and the ability to live their life to the fullest while maintaining their dignity.
- Recreation Therapy and In-Home Activation Kits
These programs provides in-home activation services for persons living with dementia.
- EducationWe offer public education and training for the general public, health care professionals, first responders, care partners, family members and for persons living with dementia.
- Support Groups
Through various types of support groups, families and persons living with dementia can share common problems thus increasing their social network and feelings of self-worth and control.
- Health Promotion Programs
We offer various health promotion programs in the community that encourage healthy physical, cognitive and emotional well being for persons living with dementia and their care partners.