- Rossana Tomashowski, Executive Director
- Manveer Kaur, Office & Event Coordinator
- Rylee Rieu, Client Services Coordinator - Kenora
- Mary O'Connor, Client Services Coordinator - Fort Frances
- Heidi Cote, Client Services Coordinator - Dryden
If you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing AND in the 14 days before symptom onset, you have:
- Been to a COVID-19 impacted area, or
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or
- You have been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-10 impacted area.
Then please postpone your visits.
The Alzheimer Society of Kenora/Rainy River Districts is still operating; however, we are not accepting unscheduled visitors. Please contact us (information below) for further information.
Alzheimer Society of Kenora/Rainy River Districts
Address: 9th Street North Suite 618, Kenora, Ontario, P9N 2S9
Telephone: (807) 468-1516
Fax: (807) 468-9013
Email: [email protected]